October 12, 2012

From Pendleton, With Love.

My Dear,
I am mesmerized every time I see you. 
Your raw beauty, your natural air of confidence, your welcoming smile. 






Circle Skirt in Washougal Plaid $258

                  

I wonder where you came from ....
...and where you are going             
                               


Warm Springs Knit Dress $258








You seem so at ease in the world and full of life.
I want to be with you always
to hold you for a lifetime of memories.
                   





Anorak Coat in Washougal Plaid $498



Bearchum Shift Dress $298




I will always appreciate your charm, 
through thick and through thin.





Warm Springs Knit Dress $258
Knit Wrap $298

Knowing that life can be a whirlwind of experiences, 
and we need to comfort each other.


La Pine Knit Shell $258
La Pine Knit Leggings $268
Banded Fringe Robe $298



Morning Owl Cape $398


And my dear, I will always be there to comfort you.


Bishop Coat $448


So, let's set off on this journey together,
for who knows what lies ahead.


Banded Fringe Robe $298


Love Always and Forever,
The Portland Collection


 Painted Hills Lookbook             Behind the Scenes Video 

Photography:Michelle Moore         Art Direction:Horseshoe              Model:Adazoe